Nevada State Prison Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Department of Corrections
Department of Corrections

[Information] Reinstatement/Transfer Requests Empty [Information] Reinstatement/Transfer Requests

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 am
Reinstatement/Transfer Requests

Previous employees of the Nevada DOC are eligible to request a reinstatement into the Department at any time. Each request is discussed in-depth by the Command Team, looking at all previous employment history before coming to a decision.

Reinstated/Transferred Employees will usually be reinstated with the rank below their previous one however there are cases in which they will be reinstated at the same rank or a drastically lower one. There are no specific guidelines and each case will be discussed on an individual basis.

Terms of Reinstatement

• Reinstatement's usually take 24-60hrs to process (1-4 working days). If for any reason your reinstatement goes over this period you will be contacted for the reason behind this.
  • Your criminal record will be re-checked.
  • If honorably discharged you may reinstate at any given time.
  • If dishonorably discharged you must wait 30 days (2 weeks) before submitting a reinstatement.
  • You must be completely honest in all questions. If something is found to be untrue, you will be banned from reinstating.

Reinstatement Requests
    Code:
    [b]Application[/b]
    [quote][center][b][size=24][font=Verdana]NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS[/font][/size][font=Verdana]
    Recruitment  Application[/font][/b][/center]

[b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b]
    This portion of the application will be in-character.

First Name:
    Surname:
    Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy):
    Current Address:
    Phone Number(s):
    E-Mail Address:

[b]LICENSING INFORMATION[/b]
    Indicate X in the Box of any License(s) you are in possession of.

General Vehicle License: []
    Large Vehicle License: []
    Flying License: []
    Weapon License: []

[b]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/b]

Are you a citizen of the United States?:
    Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime? If ‘yes’, explain why:
    Have you ever been affiliated in any organizations or gangs?

Why do you wish to join the Department of Corrections? (100 words minimum, this will be checked)

__________________________________________________________________________________

[b]((REAL-LIFE INFORMATION))[/b]
    ((This portion of the application will be out of character.))

Forum Name:
    Time zone:

[b]((ADDITIONAL OOC INFORMATION))[/b]

On a scale of 1-10, please rate your English proficiency:
    On a scale of 1-10, please rate your roleplaying ability:
    In-Game Level:
    Do you have any additional characters? If ‘yes’, list them below and any factions they belong to:
    Are you currently a member of any other faction(s)? If yes, list them below:

__________________________________________________________________________________

OFFICIAL DECLARATION

I declare that:
    Any information I have provided is up to date and correct to the best of my knowledge.
    I have an understanding that falsifying any information in this application with my knowledge will result in immediate dishonourable discharge from the task-force.
    I hereby state that I am in no possession of illegal firearms or narcotics.
    I hereby state that I do not have a criminal record.
    I understand that a medical examination will take place prior to my official acceptance.
    ((I will follow the rules provided to me by the server administration team, and won't break them regardless of the situation.))
    ((I acknowledge that I can be removed from the Department of Corrections faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC.))
    This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 31 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

Name:
       Date:
       Signature:

[/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum