Nevada State Prison Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PerJon
PerJon

[DoC Application] Austin Crawford Empty [DoC Application] Austin Crawford

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm
Application
NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
Recruitment  Application

PERSONAL INFORMATION
This portion of the application will be in-character.

First Name: Austin
Surname: Crawford
Nationality: American
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): 02/08/1992
Current Address: Blueberry Acres, 1120th Avenue
Phone Number(s): 312413
E-Mail Address: xoaustincrawfoxox gmail.com

LICENSING INFORMATION
Indicate X in the Box of any License(s) you are in possession of.

General Vehicle License: [X]
Large Vehicle License: []
Flying License: []
Weapon License: [X]

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Are you a citizen of the United States?: Yes, I am a citizen of the U.S
Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime? If ‘yes’, explain why: I have never been arrested in my entire life.
Have you ever been affiliated in any organizations or gangs? No, never will be.

Why do you wish to join the Department of Corrections?
My name is Austin Crawford and I am a 25 year old guy that was born in the U.S, Los Angeles to my mother Maria and my father Dean. I also have a younger brother called Martin, we lost contact when he moved in with his girlfriend. When I was young, I was the one who was favored by his parents, helped them with everything.

Myself, always hung out with the good people, never been in a group of people who had a bad influence on me. I always try to think positive, I'm optimistic, I always think first before I take action. My parents raised me well, at least that's how people told me when I was younger. I graduated and got a GED, plus I have completed the First Aid Diploma. I treat people the same way I treat others, I do not support discrimination, we're all human-beings, we all feel the same way. I also think I am fit, physically and mentally. As I mentioned above in the essay, I'm an ex-fitness instructor, I worked that job for like a couple of years until I went bankrupt, I lost it, couldn't pay the bills any more.

I'd like to join Department of Corrections because I know there is hope and I think that I can fit in perfectly. I also have some friends who work in the police force in a different area, they were always telling me that I am a perfect example for this job. I also possess the necessary skills such as; being able to work in a group, working under pressure, not breaking down in stressful situations. I hope I will be given a chance.

__________________________________________________________________________________

((REAL-LIFE INFORMATION))
((This portion of the application will be out of character.))

Forum Name: hellosir
Time zone: GMT+1

((ADDITIONAL OOC INFORMATION))

On a scale of 1-10, please rate your English proficiency: 9-10
On a scale of 1-10, please rate your roleplaying ability: 10.
In-Game Level: 1, just joined the server.
Do you have any additional characters? If ‘yes’, list them below and any factions they belong to: Austin Crawford(hoping to become DoC) and Gabriel Velasquez(inmate)
Are you currently a member of any other faction(s)? If yes, list them below: None.

__________________________________________________________________________________

OFFICIAL DECLARATION

I declare that:
Any information I have provided is up to date and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I have an understanding that falsifying any information in this application with my knowledge will result in immediate dishonourable discharge from the task-force.
I hereby state that I am in no possession of illegal firearms or narcotics.
I hereby state that I do not have a criminal record.
I understand that a medical examination will take place prior to my official acceptance.
((I will follow the rules provided to me by the server administration team, and won't break them regardless of the situation.))
((I acknowledge that I can be removed from the Department of Corrections faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC.))
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 31 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

Name: Crawford, Austin
  Date:  21/02/2018
  Signature: Crawford

MF DOOM
MF DOOM

[DoC Application] Austin Crawford Empty Re: [DoC Application] Austin Crawford

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:54 pm
Congrats you have been ACCEPTED! into the DOC Recruitment #01
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum